Aims & Ethos
Statement of Ethos
We place great emphasis on a broad and inclusive education, in a nurturing and supportive environment, whilst striving for excellence in all that we do.
In celebrating each girl and boy for the unique qualities they bring to our community, we encourage them to explore and develop their interests, gain confidence in themselves and in their abilities, and seize the rich opportunities life offers.
We seek to prepare all our boys and girls for a life of learning and fulfilment, and for the fast-changing world of the 21st century as responsible, active, and compassionate global citizens.
In all that they do, we encourage our children to 'Aspire, Achieve, Enjoy', and to be the best that they can be.
Statement of Religious Ethos
Founded on Christian principles, we welcome pupils of all faiths and none. King's High School and Warwick Preparatory School are committed to enhancing the contribution we can make to society as a whole, and, in embracing diversity, to equal opportunities for all.
To achieve this aim the school will:
- Scholarship - to foster a love of learning, intellectual curiosity, independence of thought, and effective learning habits.
- Environment - to provide a safe, stimulating and supportive school environment, where each pupil can feel inspired, challenged and valued.
- Community - to foster a vibrant school community, built on trust and respect, and instill a sense of social responsibility.
- Character - to develop resilience and confidence, and to inculcate integrity.
- Opportunity - to provide a rich and stimulating school experience, where our pupils can explore and develop their interests, gifts and talents, and discover new ones.