Independent Schools Inspection (ISI) Regulatory Compliance Inspection, March 2018
Inspectors visited the school on 14 and 15 March 2018 and immersed themselves fully in the life of the school. They observed lessons, analysed the curriculum, spoke with pupils, teachers, senior staff and Governors. They attended assemblies and observed a variety of extra-curricular activities. In addition, they reviewed the responses of parents and pupils to pre-inspection questionnaires.
The inspection saw the school successfully pass the required standard in all the following areas:
- Quality of education
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff and governors
- Premises of and accommodation at school
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handle
- Quality of leadership and management of school
Headmistress Hellen Dodsworth commented: "I am delighted that the inspectors recognised the many strengths of our school and, although a Regulatory Compliance Inspection report makes no qualitative judgments, the informal feedback we received was hugely positive. It is no small achievement to have passed this inspection so comprehensively and my thanks go to the outstanding staff teams we have at Warwick Prep and within the Warwick Independent Schools Foundation.”
You can download a copy of the report here:
Independent Schools Inspection (ISI) Integrated Inspection, October 2012
In the eight areas considered by the inspectors the school was given the very top grade in every category.
- Quality of pupils' achievements and learning - excellent.
- Contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision - excellent.
- Contribution of teaching - excellent.
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils - excellent.
- Contribution of arrangements for pastoral care - excellent.
- Contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety - excellent.
- Quality of governance - excellent.
- Quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, carers and guardians - excellent.
As a school we are delighted that the inspection team was able to recognise the particular strengths and characteristics of our school, as well as the key contribution made by our hard working staff, the excellent partnerships with governors and parents, and the qualities of our pupils, of whom we are so proud.